We can do work you don’t know how to do, don’t have time to do, or just plain don’t want to do! For most business owners, the biggest benefit to hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA) is the ability to delegate work to people who have better skills and expertise in the administrative function. We allow you to concentrate on profit-producing activities so you can grow your business and make more money! As experts in a variety of fields, IMPACT’s team of VAs can be matched specifically to your business need, with flexibility to adjust as those needs change.
Every industry and business owner has different challenges, and we work with our clients to determine how we can best fulfill those needs. Here are some examples of services we provide to clients like you.
General Administrative Services
- Sales support
- Dictation and transcription
- Recruiting, screening, and interviewing staff
- Ordering office supplies, client gifts, etc.
- Administrative work within variety of programs, including ACT!, Top Producer, Microsoft Office, and MLS programs
Event Planning and Scheduling
- Meeting and event management and coordination
- Managing schedules and setting appointments
- Travel arrangements
Technology-Related Administrative Support
- Website updates
- Web research
- Experience with a wide variety of programs including MemberClicks, Wild Apricot, WordPress, and more
Correspondence & Documentation
- Creating and maintaining client database(s)
- Client correspondence via email, phone, letters, or newsletters
- Newsletter administration
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Creating, organizing and editing contracts, proposals, and other documents