Looking For a Speaker and Presentation On Social Media, Delegation, Time Management or Outsourcing?
Contact impact to discuss a custom presentation that integrates more of YOUR business and is tailored to YOUR needs. Specialty topics include Delegation, Time Management, Outsourcing, Social Media Strategy & Development, PR and Brand Management, and Basics of Social Media. Let us show your group some tips that will help them become more efficient and more visible, with tools that are budget friendly and many times even free!
Learn About Effective Social Media Marketing! Whether you are a social networking novice or a more experienced "internetworker", this lively and informative presentation is for you. With an eye to optimizing both your time and resources, impact will show you how to use Social Media Marketing tools to build both businesses and careers. Get your questions answered, including:
- Which social media programs or sites are best for your business, which are not
- Do's and Don’t's of social media marketing
- Which online marketing strategies work, and how you can use the internet most effectively to accomplish your goals
- Take away knowledge to get started on growing your business with social media marketing immediately!
Going through the trial and error process of being a business owner, Jodi has become an industry expert in the non-traditional office model of outsourcing. The ever-increasing number of micro-businesses (solo entrepreneurs who rely solely on outsourcing to create their team) has increased exponentially over the past few years, while the giants of the world like Wal-Mart and GM are continuing to decrease in size, and experts say this isn’t likely to change any time soon. Don’t fall behind. Learn how outsourcing can benefit YOU and YOUR BUSINESS!
Presentation participants will…
- Learn how outsourcing their business support functions will allow them to concentrate on their passion, and the reason they started their own business in the first place. Utilizing this model, they will see increased profits immediately!
- Take an assessment to determine where their strong likes and dislikes are, in regards to owning their business. They will learn how to utilize this tool to help them with time management, increased profitability, and regaining work/life balance.
- Give intentional thought to their marketing plans, and how to use outsourcing to carry out these plans and grow their practice with more efficiency and expertise than they are able to provide on their own.
impact has presented to various groups across the country including:
- International Coaching Federation
- National Realtors Association groups
- National Independent Health Club Association
- Wisconsin Apartment Owners Association
- International Coaching Federation, Minnesota Chapter
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- Social Media Breakfast, Madison
Interested in learning more? Contact impact today!
Not yet convinced? Learn more about our team and take a look at what recent groups have had to say about our presentations:
Mike S. - "Thanks so much for taking the time to come to GB to present to our group. I did hear several very positive comments from the participants. I was very impressed with you, your company, and your presentation; all very professional. I am certainly going to continue to bring this up to several of my agents who I think could best benefit from your services. I hope this is something that works out, because the better it is for your company, the better it ultimately will be for our company, too."
Jessica F., Keller Williams Realty - “Jodi has been a resource to several of the agents within our office for several years. Jodi was previously a Keller Williams active agent, now a virtual assistant business owner. I have invited her to present to the Agents in our office at will because she has valuable ideas and information to pass along. She is a great presenter and delivers a great service to all the agents she works with.”
Holly J. - "Jodi’s team also does public speaking and educational social media events – whether it be in person or online for a webinar. I have used their services many times and our clients really appreciate the expertise and knowledge.”