Administrative Support for Your Business
We can do work you don’t know how to do, don’t have time to do, or just plain don’t want to do!
For most businesses, the biggest benefit to hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA) is the ability to delegate work to people who have better skills and expertise in the administrative function. We allow you to concentrate on profit-producing activities so you can grow your business and make more money!
These are but a few of the benefits of working with a VA. Benefits that directly benefit YOUR business:
- You only train us once. If a different staff member works on your tasks, after the initial training, any and all training time is complimentary.
- Flexibility. You pick the package, contract (or not), and add-ons that are best for you.
- Tax write-off. As a consulting firm we are considered a business expense, and are a tax write-off at the end of the year!
- We manage our staff, you manage your business. Oversight, delegation, training, and intervention if any issues or challenges arise are all included in your hourly rate - no additional management fee.
- Involved. The CEO of the company stays in touch with all of our clients. This means touching base periodically and readily available to step in if it's ever needed.
Every industry has different challenges, and as a team we can be flexible and efficient, getting those tasks off your to-do list. Here are some examples of services we provide to clients like you:
- Sales support
- Dictation and transcription
- Scheduling of recruiting, screening, and interviewing staff
- Ordering office supplies, client gifts, etc.
- Basic bookkeeping
- Administrative work within variety of programs, including ACT!, Top Producer, Microsoft Office, and MLS programs
Event Planning and Scheduling
- Meeting and event coordination
- Managing schedules and setting appointments
- Travel arrangements
Technology-Related Administrative Support
- Website updates
- Web research
- Experience with a wide variety of programs including MemberClicks, Wild Apricot, WordPress, YourMembership, SquareSpace, and more
Correspondence & Documentation
- Creating and maintaining client database(s)
- Client correspondence via email, phone, letters, or newsletters
- Newsletter administration
- Email marketing campaigns
- Creating, organizing and editing contracts, proposals, and other documents