Let Leadership Concentrate On Organizational Growth & Strategy - Not Writing the Newsletter
We are an Association Management Company that specializes in supporting small to medium sized associations. Typically, we work with associations with 50 - 1,500 members, and budgets of $75k and up.
We believe that these groups deserve the same level of management and administrative support as large national organizations.
That's why we strive to truly be partners with our Associations and non-profits. With us, you can:
- Focus volunteer leadership on strategy and growing your organization
- Strategize and implement member retention, member growth, sponsorship, and young professional programs to engage members and grow the bottom line
- Avoid volunteer burnout and over-commitment
- Skip the overhead of employees (taxes, benefits, unemployment, office space rental, etc.)
- Relax, as impact assumes the day-to-day operations of your organization
The needs of each organization does vary, but below are examples of how we commonly support our association clients.
Association Management Company (AMC) Services
- Database management
- Member correspondence
- Financial management
- Website maintenance
- Meeting management
- Event management
- Organization headquarters
AMC services are provided by Virtual Executive Administrators (“VEAs”) located in the U.S. impact VEAs have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years experience, with the strong ability to multi-task, manage multiple clients, & work independently. They are experts in Association management databases & software programs.
We also offer specialty services including:
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Social media